This Advent, Las Vegas, like the rest of the world, eagerly awaits the hope of the promise that frames the Season of Advent. This promise of hope served as the foundation for this presentation, which was made possible through the kind generosity of an anonymous donor.
Located right on the heart of Las Vegas Boulevard, in an area affectionally referred to simply as “The Strip,” Guardian Angel Cathedral is in the unique position to not only serve as the home to over 750,000 Catholics living in Southern Nevada but the “home away from home” for the hundreds of thousands of Catholics that visit Las Vegas from around the United States and the globe.
For more information on Guardian Angel Cathedral, please visit: http://gaclv.org/
For information on how you can help support the Cathedral during this fiscally difficult time, please visit: https://www.osvhub.com/gaclv/funds
A special thanks to:
- Rev. Bob Stoeckig, Rector of the Guardian Angel Cathedral
- William Paul Freeman, Director of Music & Organist of the Guardian Angel Cathedral
- Jennifer Menchaca, Cantor
- Alexander Norton, III, Cantor
- Ray Pancarowicz, Violin I
- Svetlin Belneev, Violin II
- Lisa Vazzanna, Viola
- Ted Hartwell, Cello
- Lawrence Ransom, III, Trumpet I
- Joseph Durk, Trumpet II
- Mark Kimpton, Percussion
- Connie Clough, Lector & Director of Faith Formation for the Diocese of Las Vegas
- Gibran Chavez, Lector
- Michelle Chavez, Lector
Musical licensing was provided through ONELICENSE A-729959.